Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Run Through the Jungle


Joey's been having more fun on his bouncy chair lately. Definitely more engaged by the flashing lights, and I've learned how much he likes to be bounced. He'll grab onto my fingers, and I'll sing to him, bouncing him to the beat. He loves it. Especially to his ABCs. I think because I can change the beat pretty easily. It's such an awesome feeling to see his huge grin, and even hear him laugh sometimes.

Note - This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I've been having issues uploading images to blogger. Sorry for the delay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joey looks just like Pop-Pop

Anonymous said...

Joey looks just like Pop-Pop

Anonymous said...

apparently dad is just as bad as i am at this

rockle said...

i love the little birdie on the bouncy chair! cute.

and pop-pop is wrong -- joey looks like ME.