Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Monkey Doodle

When we were at the park today, Joey didn't want to go on his normal equipment. He headed straight for the climbing wall. There was another little boy (who was five) who had to climb the second he saw Joey start. But we managed to get our turn. My little guy didn't waste a second.
He was up that wall faster than I could imagine. To think, not that long ago, he barely wanted to climb on the steps on the toddler equipment. Now he can't wait to go up the wall with the big kids.
I was extremely proud of him. And even though I was the one spotting him, my heart was in my throat the whole time. Lord knows what he'll be trying as he gets older. I think we have a little Jason on our hands.

2 comments:

rockle said...

jason has been a major influence on the kids in the family, hasn't he? and he doesn't even know it.

Anonymous said...

its good to try new things, just not bungee jumping !!!