Saturday, January 30, 2010

Poppa's Got a Brand New Bag

Joey has a new favorite toy these days.
Apparently the Swiffer is no longer cool enough, which is fine by me, because this little vacuum/dust buster does a much better job on the floors. And seriously, look how committed to clean floors he is ... getting on his knees to make sure he gets into the corners.

Here he is saying, "Please, Mommy." Please what? Plug the vacuum in? Turn it on? Stop taking pictures? I'm not quite sure. But he certainly doesn't look happy with me, does he? Maybe he's saying, "Please, Mommy, would you clean the floors already so I don't have to? This child labor is not going to be free much longer. Can you say allowance?"

3 comments:

rockle said...

holy crap, he looks just like you.

Shelze said...

He is saying please mommy clean the floors already so I can play!

mom said...

shelly used to make that face we called it a funge ??? face love mom