Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Tune

I have a bit of catching up to do, but I'm tired and have work to do and you'll just have to settle for pictures.

Joey loves the Wonder Pets ...

a lot.
He also loves to wear his diaper on his head. So every once in a while I at least try to make it look like a bandana and he's cool, like Bon Jovi or Brett Michaels (or something).

He still loves to look out the window. I imagine he's watching for Nana and Pop-Pop or Busza and Grandpa. Or any of our other friends who come to visit.

3 comments:

rockle said...

OHMYGOD that diaper-dana picture is AWESOME. seriously, give him a bad -- er, i mean, "fine european" weave and he could be bret michaels.

Shelze said...

I think he is looking for his Shae! Tell your hubs happy birthday for me!

mom said...

thanks for pictures i'll be singing wonder pets theme song all day ....in my head i love you mom