Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Boy

I don't know what happened between yesterday and today, but I got my boy back. He was still a bit fussy when I dropped him off at school, but when we got home. Wow. We skyped with my sister and brother-in-law and niece, which was fun. Then we just played.

Maybe there was a little Family Guy. (Hence the above smile.)
And some white chocolate pretzels.
He loved those.
And while it may look like he's getting ready to share with Ginny, look a little closer. The pretzel's in the other hand. He's no dummy.

3 comments:

rockle said...

ginny is all "bish plz." and also: i bet he was happy later because he got his pizza, darnit. pizza makes ME happy. which is how my ass got so big.

mom said...

he looks like your boy !!! love mom

Shelze said...

He gets his smarts from his mother! He looks so happy!