Saturday, August 15, 2009

When I See You Smile

I know, I know. I'm a little behind. And given the crap I've been giving to my sister about not posting more wedding photos (which she finally has), I better get on it. I'm trying to get back to the "take at least one photo a day" of the boy, so that we can track his growth. This first one is from Thursday. I really don't think I need to say anything else about it.

Yesterday was a fun day. After picking Joey up from school, we went into the backyard to play. And for the first time, Joey actually crawled around in the grass. (He normally just does his Superman thing.) His shirt and knees were so dirty! But he was so proud of himself. And look at all those teefers!!

He absolutely loves Mom's sunglasses, too. He could play with them for hours. I think the "you're not supposed to have them" appeal trumps any practical "how do you play with sunglasses?" question. Somehow he manages.

We're all doing well after our first week at work/daycare. I think there's definitely still some adjusting going on for both of us, and unfortunately Daddy will have to deal with most of it next week, as I'll be in California for three days and Dallas for one. In the meantime, we'll enjoy our time together this weekend, and I'll take some more pictures.

2 comments:

rockle said...

love the bottom picture -- he looks JUST LIKE YOU.

mom said...

i like the first picture couldn't check anything too busy with the heat and surviving !