Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bohemian Rhapsody*

I finally got my camera back from my husband. He took it to the Phish concert last night, and then didn't take any pictures. And looking at what I have from my trip to PA, I didn't really take that many either. There is a great one of my Dad and Joey. He loves getting kisses!

Nana was teaching him early about becoming a shark that swims on the land. He didn't like the hat much, but these days he doesn't really like any hat, so there's still hope.

We did figure out that if we wanted him to stay quiet, all we had to do was give him my sunglasses. He loved them! He'd even wear them for a few seconds before playing with them.

Man, is he ever going to be a heartbreaker. Just look at him in that argyle vest!

Alas, this is probably the best picture we have from the wedding / reception.** It was probably 9:00 or so, and the poor guy was exhausted. We had changed him into a onesie, but his diaper leaked through that, so back into his dress shirt he went. It was too hot for pants, though, so just his pink shirt and a diaper. So cute. Needless to say, he could barely keep his eyes open but didn't want to be put down. So I held him, and we "danced" to Bohemian Rhapsody. And all was right with the world.

*I can't remember if I've already used Bohemian Rhapsody or not, and I don't feel like looking back at all my old posts. Oh well.
**I'm not kidding. There are a few blurry pictures from the church, and then a couple of these group shots. Serves me right for leaving my husband in charge as the photographer.

2 comments:

mom said...

i'm sure once we see all the pics there will be quite a few joey lovelies i miss you and know you are busy my brain is playing i'm farmer tad i have some cows.... love mom

rockle said...

i have some pictures of joey, and i also have very few "publishable" pictures from the wedding, and i also left my husband in charge of the camera. coincidence? i think not!