Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Show Must Go On

So I've been running a little late on my blog posts. Sorry about that. (I really need to get an iPhone so I can just take pictures and then post them and not worry about actually writing anything.) We do have a few videos that need to get uploaded, but that takes time, too. I think Joey's starting to adjust to daycare - or he's absolutely exhausted. He took a 2.5 hour nap today. That's pretty normal for when he's home, but more than twice as long as he had been sleeping. So when I finally got home (after a 40 minute commute because of the rain!), this was what was waiting for me.


2 comments:

mom said...

looks pretty happy to me and when you have alonger drive just check out the scenery i didnt win the lottery i love you mom

Shelze said...

I wouldn't mind coming home to that smile everyday!