Monday, August 10, 2009

She Works Hard for the Money

I had all the best intentions of downloading the couple of pictures I took this weekend and telling everyone about how wonderful everything was. I might eventually get to it. In the meantime, please enjoy this picture from my sister Rachel, taken at the end of the rehearsal dinner. (My husband looks so happy to be there, doesn't he?)

Our great friend Alex is in visiting from Texas (he and Joe are going to see Phish tomorrow night), my in-laws came over to drop off the dog and pick up their Jeep, and yes, I had my first day at work. So there's not too much time left for the blogging. But it won't always be like this. At least I hope not. I'm going to miss sleep soon if it is.

Work was great. And the smile Joey had for me when I picked him up at daycare was worth it all. I'm glad he remembered me. (Just kidding, Mom.) In all honesty, I think he had a blast at daycare, playing with new toys and new kids. He even had graham crackers! New adventures every day.

3 comments:

rockle said...

G commented this morning that "Haldaman-Burger-Burger" sounds like the name of a law firm. he's right, i think.

mom said...

i didnt work yesterday so i didnt see anything had like 80 emails and i just got thru them i miss you all and joe i think is getting used to us...thats what he thinks !!!!! joey will not forget he might just realize how good he has had it !!

The Schoeneman's said...

Nice family pic!