Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

Like much of the rest of the country, we've experienced a wonderful early spring here in Chicago. And since they're calling for snow already this weekend, we thought we'd take advantage while we could. I'm sorry I haven't posted any pictures before now, but we'd head out for our walk and the park, and then we'd both realize we didn't have the camera or even our phones. I made it my mission Friday to take the camera, and I think I managed to capture just how much Joey loves the slide.

Already at the bottom with Mommy. This was a good run.

At the top with Daddy. You can see the excitement building already.

Even Daddy is pumping his fist over their excellent adventure.

While we were at the park, you could feel the weather changing. It must have dropped at least 10 degrees in the 15 minutes we were there. Needless to say, I thought Joey would enjoy some hot chocolate when we got back. (His first!) He did like it, but he wanted his nice cold milk even more. Fortunately it looks like the little guy has not adopted all of Mommy and Daddy's bad habits.

1 comment:

Shelze said...

Ahh, crocuses...first sign of spring. I looks like he loves the park. now, how will he feel about more snow?