Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Own Wonder Pet

Not too long ago, Joey loved to walk around with the cloth diaper on his head. (Don't worry, it was always clean!) The past few days, he kept putting the diaper on his head, but then he'd keep pulling it around, down his back, and then get frustrated and just about cry. I couldn't figure out what he was trying to do. Then on Sunday, when he was being especially fussy while playing with the diaper, I asked him if he wanted to watch the Wonder Pets. He nodded yes with his whole body. Then it hit me!

Joey wanted to be a Wonder Pet! I promptly put the diaper on him like a cape, and he was happier than a pig in mud.

He even grabbed the baseball hat and tried to put in on like Linny.

My own Wonder Pet, off to save the day!

4 comments:

The Schoeneman's said...

How cute!!!

mom said...

thats burger burger !!!! love mom

rockle said...

ZOMG SQUEE! Shae will LOVE this.

mom said...

how is the wonder pet figures weather gets nice kid gets sick....love you mom