Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


Realizing that it's already December 16th, I figured it was about time I got on top of our Christmas cards for this year. I knew I wanted to send out a picture of Joey, but I thought I'd get a more recent one than the professional ones from the hospital. So I dressed him up, and took some pictures on our bed. (You'll notice that I use our bed a lot, since the light sheets usually offer a nice contrast to whatever he's wearing.) Anyway, I haven't decided which picture to use yet, but I thought Joey looks especially happy in this one, so I'd post it.

I can't believe we'll all be in Easton in just under two weeks!!

4 comments:

rockle said...

that hat is ridiculously adorable. and also his legs look like sausages. delicious little baby sausages. NOM!

Shelze said...

I love this picture! He does look really happy, and that hat is adorable! What exactly does it say though! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures daddy likes i think its 11173 because he thinks joey looks like him i think i like the one before daddys love you mom

burger-burger said...

that's why i posted them all on kodakgallery. you can order them yourself and either have them delivered or pick them up at your nearest cvs! if you want me to order from costco, just let me know.