Thursday, November 20, 2008

Picture Pages


So I think I figured it out. Either (1) I'm just not a good photographer or (2) I need a new camera. I'm going with #2. So if anyone needs any ideas about what to get me for Christmas ... seriously, I think when the red-eye reduction pre-flash goes off, that's what triggers Joey to move or make a different face. I guess I could open the curtains and turn on more lights and make it easier for the camera, but then I'd have to do even more planning. (Although admittedly this photo was staged, especially after how badly the pictures from yesterday turned out.)

And I'm pretty sure Joey's finally getting night and day straightened out. He was up from 7:30 to 12:30 with maybe two short thirty minutes naps in between. He then slept until 2:30 and was up until 5:30. I'm just praying this all means he'll sleep tonight. I'm not expecting him to sleep the night through or anything, but a couple three-hour naps would be nice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't even leave a comment right he is so you with the challenge in his eyes i love you all

Anonymous said...

oh my god he is so you..the challenge is in his eyes and of course he is adorable i love you and will send money toward camera whatever !!!!!

burger-burger said...

Anonymous (I'm assuming it's you, Mom) - don't worry about the camera. That was more a hint to my husband. And what's up with the "challenge"? I don't get it.

The Schoeneman's said...

Wow! He sure does look like his Mommy in this picture! Adorable!

Unknown said...

i think it is a good picture, babies are difficult to photograph, just wait he will eventually want you to take his pic all the time

rockle said...

he's cute and i want to nom him. is that wrong?