Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Here Come the 'Hawks


Joey's "uncle" Paul and "aunt" Laura gave him this most excellent onesie, which Joey wore in honor of the 'Hawks win over Toronto in overtime after being down 3-0. (If the Flyers were broadcast on local TV, I'd know just as much about their season as I do the Blackhawks.)

We've been doing just fine, although for some reason Joey hasn't liked sleeping in his bassinet/pack 'n play the last few days. We're working on that now. As in right now. As in I just changed his diaper, tried to soothe him, and then put him back in the bassinet. We'll see how long it lasts. Last night I ended up holding him from about 2:30 to 4:00 on the couch (so we could both sleep), and I don't want to get him in the habit of either Daddy or I holding him while he sleeps. That's not going to work once he's bigger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might not want to get into the habit, but the sleeping on you thing is the best feeling in the world! (BTW the Flyers are doing quite well lately).

Anonymous said...

It it a bad habit - one that Hunter is breaking AGAIN! He's has a bad cold, so I've been going in during his hacking sessions so he remains upright so he doesn't spew dinner. He's not sick anymore, but really liked the whole "Daddy rocks me to sleep" thing. Well, last night, we did the "Daddy doesn't like to have his butt numb for an hour and a half every 4 hour game" - also known as Crying It Out. Worked great - he's still asleep!!! (8:20 AM :) ) - Christian

Shelze said...

I need to get Joey a Flyers onesie!