Monday, November 10, 2008

Enter Sandman


Yes. Most of little Joey's day is spent sleeping. And eating and pooping, but mostly sleeping. For the most part I try to put him down in his bassinet/pack 'n play, but the last day my parents were here, I figured I'd just let them hold him as much as possible. So my mom was holding him, and I guess her arm got tired, or she was worried about holding his neck in a weird position, or something, so she put a pillow under his head and held his body on her lap. He looked like a little prince. It was so cute.

And I still can't get over how blonde he is. I mean, I knew both Joe and I were blonde when we were little, but you can't even see his eyebrows and eyelashes, they're so light! Nothing like his big cousin Shae, who has the longest darkest eyelashes I've ever seen. Can't wait to see his hair grow in and see if he has his daddy's curls.

2 comments:

Shelze said...

He is so very precious. He doesn't look like squirmy mcsquirmster..or whatever dad said you called him.

burger-burger said...

squirmy squirmerson ... and no, he's not squirmy while he's sleeping, silly!