Monday, April 14, 2014

Great-Nanas

We snuck back to Pennsylvania again for a quick visit with my family. For some reason, I never remember to take any pictures until the last day. That means I'm usually missing at least one of the cousins in the pictures I have. Fortunately, though, that included pictures with the Great-Nanas.
IMG_3797
Someone of course didn't want to pose in this picture. I have one where he has a nice smile, but then it's blurry. You can't have everything.
DSCN5644
Jacob didn't want to pose in this picture, so I had to jump in and hold him. I'm actually not too upset to be in this one. Again, would be better with my other niece, too, but I'll take what I can get. 

(Can someone remind me/remember to take pictures when all four of them are together, please?!?!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

25 days until all 4 kids will be together, yes, I will remind you.