Monday, December 30, 2013

Reindeer Farm

While we were home for Thanksgiving, we also took a trip to a local reindeer farm.
DSCN5239
Don't let the reindeer in this picture fool you, this is still in front of my parents house. We kept trying to get pics of the grandkids with Mom and Dad. Somebody has to have at least one good one.
DSCN5240
Here's Shae in front of real live reindeer! I had to convince my sister I got one good shot, because Lord knows the kids didn't want to stop and pose. Not much, anyway.
DSCN5245
Nana and Jacob did manage to pose for us.
DSCN5246
And so did Makayla with here momma.
DSCN5248
I snapped one with Joey in it. (He and Ashtyn barely stopped running for a minute.)
DSCN5249
The reindeer farm is also a tree farm. Clearly, these are new trees, and it was cute to see Jacob towering over them.
DSCN5259
Who doesn't love some crazy poke-your-head-through Santa and reindeer? Hope your holidays were as fun as ours were!

No comments: