Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, I am very behind on my blogging. I thought I might try to catch up a bit this week. So maybe next week you'll see some Christmas pictures. Just deal with it.
Thanksgiving
Jacob was so excited to get to sit at the big kids table all by himself. He was ready to eat!
Thanksgiving 2
Happy humans getting ready to dig into their Thanksgiving feast.
IMG_3594
I managed to get one shot of all the kiddos sitting at the table together. There were eventually some adults to manage the madness, but they were all so happy to be together.
DSCN5232
We managed to get all the great-grandkids, Stella included, to sit on the couch. Of course, in the one I snapped where they're all looking, I had issues with the flash and/or shutter speed. I did some finagling in iPhoto, and this is what I came up with. (I'm sure one of my sisters, or one of aunts who had their iPhones out, has a better one.) I love these kids.

No comments: