Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Time Flies

Believe it or not, Jacob is two months old already. We went in for our check-ups, and he's doing well. He's up to twelve pounds seven ounces and 23 3/4 inches.
I thought I'd steal a little something my sister did with her daughter, and I'm using Joey's sock monkey for scale. (And yes, I mean Joey's - Jacob doesn't have one of his own yet.) I'll post a picture at least through six months with the monkey, so you can see how big he's grown.
In the meantime, guess who had to crawl up in the chair with his "Awesome" while Mommy was taking pictures.

3 comments:

Shelze said...

2 months old already! Wow! He is even more handsome, if that is possible! Love the pictures, thank you! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

The time will fly...sure it already is love you...sorry i didnt call always stuff going on ! love mom

rockle said...

OH DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE MORE MONKEYS.