Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fun on His Chair

I'm having trouble picking my favorite pictures from today. Joey figured out how to climb up onto his little chair and then maneuver into a sitting position, and he is just so happy (and proud!) when he gets there. It gives Mommy a little agita every time I see it, since the turning around to sit down part involves first standing up, then leaning on something (either the end table or the couch) and finally slowly letting himself down to the ground just enough until his butt hits the chair. I tried to show him that if he just knelt down he could swing his legs around, but that wasn't nearly as much fun. Anyway, here are a few of my favorites.

Did I mention he also loves to read on the chair? I'd love to know what's going through that little mind when he sits there, pointing to the pictures. I can't wait until he can tell me!