Sunday, January 5, 2014

It's Still Snowing

I don't even remember which snowstorm these were from. Thursday morning, I think. We got a good 8-10 inches Wednesday night into Thursday, so the kids were home on Thursday. Of course they wanted to be out in the snow.
DSCN5517
I finally got Jacob to wear his good mittens. He hated them at first, but I think he has the hang of holding on to things with them now.
DSCN5518
You know Joey wanted to be out there. And yes, the snow is from the snow that was actually falling, not from any face-planting or anything.
DSCN5521
I did manage to get one decent shot of the two of them. And in case you didn't know, sand toys work extremely well in the snow.
DSCN5524
The two loved playing together. They could have played out there all day together, except for the cold. Winters are and are going to be so great with the two of them!

No comments: