Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where the Sidewalk Ends

Yes, I'm still posting pictures from the weekend. I figure, if it's good enough for rockle, it's good enough for me. Anyway, I realized I have a "portrait and landscape" setting on my camera, and I tried using it. (Plus it was sunny, so my flash couldn't ruin everything.)
Joey loves playing with the golf clubs. I'm not sure exactly what he thinks they are, and we will teach him how to use them correctly. In the meantime, he has a blast and absolutely throws a fit when we take them away. But we're learning to block the crying out.

4 comments:

rockle said...

Shae has some golf clubs that Kim got her for her birthday. They're putters (the game is Gator Golf, and I suck at it, so Shae of course is a natural.) She likes to ... say she is playing hockey.

mom said...

now if only i could believe that !!!! love you

burger-burger said...

oh, believe it. i still hear the crying, but i'm not as worried about it ruining him for the rest of his life. he can cry and he'll be ok.

mom said...

picked up 4 pairs of shorts for joey one looks like sweat pants from gap see you soon also got matching shirts love mom