Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Critical Mass


OK. So apparently blogger just doesn't want me to upload a "small" version of this picture. After two days of trying, I guess I'll let you all see me in a medium size. (Lord knows how large it will be if you click on it.) Anyway, for those who have been anxiously waiting, here is the much-longed-for picture of my belly. You can see the wonderful stretch marks that started appearing about a month ago. And believe it or not, that's still an inny you see; it's not an optical illusion.

Enjoy it while you can, because this will most likely be the last image of me you see. 37 weeks, 6 days and counting ... there will be pictures of Boba before you know it! Maybe you'll see a corner of my face or my hands or something, but I can almost promise no more pics of me. I think we'll all be the better for it.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

You look lovely lady. And familiar... from the waist(? do we even have one of those anymore?) down it could be me. Stretch marks, inny, and all. Good luck in a week!

The Schoeneman's said...

You look great!! I can't believe that your baby is almost here! Wasn't it just yesterday that you called and told us you were pregnant? Wow, how time flies! Good luck next week!

rockle said...

your belly needs a tan. just kidding, you look fantastic!